Friday, September 14, 2007

Updating.....

Ok.. I am back again.. Hehe.. So.. What's special today? Yan Chin Fei skipped class in the morning! Haha.. class at 8am.. Then i woke up 15 minutes late.. decided not to go.. told my fren to help me to take attendance.. haha.. so good.. Nothing much de la the class.. doesnt really matter much whether i go anot lo.. As im memang the type of person who dun listen to the lecturer in class de.. since primary lo i think.. alwiz also study myself de la.. haha.. =p
-----
Then studied my french.. study study.. sleep awhile again.. Then room mate cooked.. What we have for lunch??? Hehe.. baked bean + hotdog.. yummy... and egg + long bean.. nice also.. haha.. almost every meal i have egg to eat.. mom alwiz scold my grandma.. 'hey hey.. u got dendam with chicken kah last life.. y so like to cook egg ar'.. and now i every meal i also take egg.. hahaha.. nice ma egg..=p
-----
Ok.. Then went to class at 2pm.. This lecturer is my course coordinator.. looks quite young also la.. the way he teach us is quite interesting.. and for the 1st time.. haha.. i've concentrated in class for 1 and half hour thru-out the whole lecture period.. guai leh me.. haha.. as alwiz.. =p Anyway.. a good lesson from him.. haha.. realized that actually can learn alot if i were to concentrate more in class.. but that's really hard for me lo.. most of the lectures make me *yawn*.. What to do? sigh... He let us off early! suppose to be 2-4pm.. the lecture ended around 3.30pm.. and im a bit excited.. straight away go home and plan to go swim again!!! mana tau when i reached home.. i forgot that im supposed to go to the chancellory and HEP to settle some stuffs.. However.. reached home d lo.. dun care la =p
-----
So.. I entered my house.. packed my stuffs and get ready.. then housemate wanna go also wo.. then mai go together by bike lo.. haha.. then go swim swim again.. hurray.. another 1km+ today.. so happy.. im getting better u know.. Hehehehe.... But my freestyle still tak jadi =( Anyway.. doesnt matter much.. Finished liao.. around 5 something..
-----
Then guess wat!!??? Yan Chin Fei went to market!!! Philipino market to buy vege and stuffs.. Haha.. walked around with my housemate.. bought 'loh hon goh', 'suet yee' and those 'yuek choi' stuffs.. Then bought vege.. chicken legs for potato soup.. excitednye.. tomolo i gonna do the soup.. 1st time leh.. dunno wat it gonna turn out to be.. We shall see.. hahaha.. ohya.. btw.. i'll be cooking it using the rice cooker.. ops.. hehe.. is like that de la.. dun expect much k? =p ok.. Came back with my bike basket full with stuffs.. even my housemate also need to hold things in her hand while im riding my bike.. haha..
-----
Then came back.. room mate sudahpun buat red bean.. apa lagi.. minum je la.. then he cook again.. then i study my french.. till now lo.. im blogging here lo.. haha.. ohya.. tonight got dunno wat sayur is that + 'water' egg.. hehe.. nice nice.. seldom really get to eat meat tim.. anyway.. i've bought luncheon meat.. and gonna cook soon.. hehe.. egg + luncheon meat next time.. Sedap tu..
-----
Guess that it for today la.. gonna have my french midterm tomolo.. din really study much for this french thingi.. need to study liao la.. *yawn* gosh.. and now im sleepy.. ish ish ish.. habisla tomolo..
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date