Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm back!

Ok.. Im back! It has been so long since the last time i blogged (in frenster).. Hehe.. changing my blogging place to blogspot liao.. As most of my frenz also using this blogspot thingi.. I also 'tam san sin gam'.. And just follow the flow.. Hehe.. So.. Nothing much to be written in my 1st blog here i guess.. Just touch a little bit on my recent thing la..
-----
Let's see.. Nowadays Im just feeling great.. Nothing worries me yet I think.. No activity in hand yet.. So.. Im blogging now at 2.22am.. Study until a bit tired liao.. So mai come over blog awhile lo.. Anyway.. Studies have been so-so.. Dunno la.. Sometimes i really feel that dunno y the feeling of studying like how i used to have no longer with me (F5). Yeap.. The feeling to study just vanished after SPM.. And that's really bad.. Did badly last semester also.. So.. Planned to do it better this sem.. And..... Hehe.. Biasa la.. I main cakap je.. Till now.. 1 of my 3 credit hours subject did badly.. And the rest is still ok la.. So.. hopefully i gonna continue and study hard so that i could catch up this semester.. Shud be alright geh....
-----
Move on.. Activity pulak.. Hehe.. Guess wat??? Im planning to join MPP (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar). I bet those who study in IPTA/S sure know bout this MPP thingi.. Anyway.. For those who dunno.. It's like a student affair thingi.. The biggest society in the university.. And alwiz be described as a 'dark' place where it is full of those political thingi.. However.. I think it's really ok in Sabah.. Not really so politic yet.. Just a bit of racial issues only without interrupted by those politic parties outside yet which i would say that.. Not contaminated yet.. Hahaha.. So.. Ohya.. Im just planning to join.. And is in the progress.. Whether i get it or not is another thing la..
-----
For me.. This is gonna be one of the climax in the activities that I've joined.. If i get to join la.. Cuz it's the top d.. As I've said to my frenz.. Usually when we join activities.. We join as a junior.. And start to learn things from bottom.. And slowly we climb up.. And now that I might have the chance to join the MPP.. It gonna be my climax d.. So.. Memang my plan gonna be either i dapat join MPP now or I'll stop joining activities.. Hehe.. (But MPP is really 1 of the thing i hope to join so that I dapat learn all the things inside and also indirectly will learn the politics of the society outside).. Know wat? It's really good to learn it now than start learning it when we come out work.. Just equip ourselves with all these knowledge.. We gonna need it in the future I bet..
-----
My frenz.. I really think that we shud be more active in our extra-curricular as we really can learn a lot from it.. I've really seen many people who dunno anything 'bout activities.. or some ppl who think that they know everything but actually they dun.. Im in the process of learning and start seeing more and more things as I join all these activities.. And 1 thing I would like to say.. It's really lucky and proud to be a Victorian.. As I've learnt alot in VI.. Makes my life easier in uni.. There are still many ppl who is very ignorant in uni.. Haha.. From what I've seen la..
-----
Anyway.. I've crapped alot d.. Enough for tonight.. Gonna study awhile later.. Gonna have my French midterm this coming Sat, 15 Sept....
-----
Carez Everyone
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so unfair that you guys can take foreign language in local universities!!! My uni offered italian but I'm not allowed to take it because it's not included in my programme list... ZZZZ.... anyway...chin fei, you memang tak boleh rest wan la.. always so busy with many activities. Haha... say say wana study but end up joining clubs/MPP/etc.. again.. anyway.. it's good to join clubs also... for the exposure and skills. Hope you're doing great in sabah!

Nicyan said...

Haha.. ya wei.. it's really that Sabah hav this PPIB centre where they provide us with many languages such as japanese, french, spanish, russian etc.. Hehe.. dun jealous ya.. what to do.. tat's me wat.. joining activities are fun.. just that sometimes will feel a bit busy la.. Hehe.. thx wai yeng.. carez..

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date