Saturday, September 15, 2007

Today's Special - Potato Soup!!!

Ok.. What we have today? Hehe.. Em.. Slept at around 6am.. Studied French.. Woke up at around 8 something 9.. Went for exam at 12pm.. Started around 12.45pm.. Then the exam was quite easy for me I guess.. Cuz i think around 40% of the things is quite similar with one of the lecturers exercises (luckily i took the exercises from my housemate or else i gonna be dead meat now like some of my other classmates.. They din really do the exercises as we have another lecturer teaching us.. The method/way of teaching is quite different) I am quite new to this lecturer also.. As my last 2 semester I took Mariama's class (she is great!!!) But this semester tak dapat her cuz my time table clashes with all her classes.. So i took another 1 lo.. Mr. Shariff - A damn funny guy with all his lame jokes in the class =x
-----
Anyway.. My exam ended around 1.45pm then have extra class with that Shariff fella till around 2.45pm.. Came back and guess wat.. Hehe.. Here we go.. And we have POTATO SOUP.. As this is the 1st time for me cooking soup and the best thing is using a RICE COOKER.. Hehe.. So.. I wasted 1 and a half hour walking around to check out the thing.. Scared later tumpah.. Then I will kena screw by my housemate.. Haha.. Anyway.. Hehe.. And here I present u my Potato Soup!



Ok.. So.. You can c the rice cooker over here.. Hebat kan??? Ur mom also din use rice cooker before to cook soup leh.. Haha.. Me pro u know =p But this rice cooker too geng liao la.. Cook very fast de.. Cannot control the... What is it call... Em... The level of heat agaknye.. And it takes me 1 and a half hour only to cook k? Hebat betul.. Hehe..

And here the closer view of the Potato Soup! Er.. Although a bit 'wai'.. But dun judge it by the look k? It's nice to drink de.. With potatoes, carrots, totatoes and chicken's legs.. Yummy!!! Hehe.. My 1st time gone liao lo.. Will it be a 2nd time? Haha.. lazy la.. just simply do only la this time.. Tak dapat sambutan pulak tu.. After i cooked.. The rest of the housemates also went out for dinner.. Only me and my room mate minum je.. Then still got 1 housemate.. minum.. The rest all went out.. Haihz.. Say come back drink.. also cold d la.. Mana sedap sudah.. ish ish ish.. Sudah la.. Malas saya nak layan =p

Nothing much then.. Just chat chat on net.. Then found a website which I can get to learn how to do website.. Haha.. Go see see and learn a bit 'bout HTML thingi.. Still new to it.. C la.. If got time I try to learn more 'bout it.. Guess it gonna be useful in the future also.. IT what.. biasa la.. Now everything 'bout IT de la.. Haihz.. Have to catch up with the society de la.. Cannot be outdated de.. Macam la saya ni Pro.. Haha.. Cakap je banyak.. Anyway.. wanna go sleep liao la.. already 12.45am.. Tomolo still need to wake up a bit early although it's sunday.. ish ish ish.. Need to masuk campus.. got something need to be done..

Carez

*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww...chicken leg.
too bad for your soup...no one wanted it. LoL

Nicyan said...

Haha.. Teruk.. Anyway.. finished also wat in the end =p

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date