Friday, September 21, 2007

No Good...

Hmmph.. not really in the mood.. dunno wat or how to post.. haihz.. slept alot these few days.. I also dunno y.. Im suppose to sleep less and get myself prepared for studies and MPP thing and yet.. I sleep and sleep and sleep.. ohya.. beside sleep.. I online onli.. surf surf and all.. I just dun wanna care bout my studies and MPP thing.. getting lazier.. dunno la..
-----
1st.. today got my thermo marks.. suppose to be a happy thing that I got 40/50.. 1 of the highest in my class liao.. As the others all around 20 plus onli.. even those who usually get very good marks de.. those top in class also around 20 plus.. (got 30 plus also la).. somehow.. i feel guilty.. cuz i alwiz depends on my frenz for my studies de ma.. inside class n all i dun listen to lecturer.. tutorial i dunno how to do.. just copy and all..
-----
Somehow.. it's just not fair.. the person who help me out in my studies.. get around 29/50.. I also dunno wat to say liao.. he borrowed me notes and things to copy.. and yet.. i got higher.. not saying that im good.. just that.. ppl c me getting high marks.. then will alwiz say like ask nic la.. he so geng n all.. but im just.. haihz.. i dunno anything until the last minute i get into the exam hall.. i dun study until the very last minute.. Im having my statistic test tomolo.. and even now also i din really study much for that.. later gonna work 'tong siu' la.. haihz.. Im afraid that ppl say me 'zha sho ban mung'.. dun wanna teach them and all.. i really dunno a thing de.. Anyway.. im lucky to have this guy to guide me thru my homework and all.. i really depends on him de la.. somehow.. if really fan min and i got into MPP I gonna be dead.. haha.. shuan le ba..
-----
Went to pesta tanglung just now.. was so-so la.. got la a bit comment on it.. but nvm la.. nothing is perfect.. nothing major bad things happen la.. no back up plan onli la.. but.. biasa la.. not many program got back up de la.. lucky also la.. rain awhile onli.. but teruk.. rain awhile stop then rain again like tat.. just bad luck la i guess.. anyway.. met many ppl there.. nothing much to comment on that la.. ok la.. met YB Melanie also.. asked me y im not in their uniform.. i also like '''-_-
-----
Next.. this mpp issue again.. im down.. really down.. suddenly a surprise came in.. one my closest fren fighting for this mpp thingi have just decided to pull out liao.. really a bit sad bout that.. but apa boleh buat.. haha.. i gotta accept it la.. din really question much bout it also.. but i really tot at least got some1 close inside still ok la.. somehow.. now is like.. really gonna work out something la.. (Anyway.. no matter what decision u make.. haha.. i will still support u de.. As that's wat a fren do.. If u need advice then u can alwiz come n find me.. I dun promise that I can give the best choice.. But at least I can b a listener and give pros and cons on a matter.. whether It's right or wrong is depends on oneself de.. As i alwiz believe that nothing is the best.. As long as u yourself believe that it's the best! When u have no doubt on ur believes..)
-----
Know wat.. in the 1st place.. I am a bit excited bout joining this thing.. but as time goes by.. my mood changed.. cuz it's really like no news bout it.. i need something to push me to do stuffs de at times.. but now is like.. some more with a group of ppl make me more dependent on ppl.. ohya.. 1 thing.. when i start to depend on ppl.. i will alwiz tend to rely on ppl and dun care bout some stuff.. cuz i will start to think that that's no longer my job..
-----
It's hard to get to know someone new for me.. not hard la.. but it's really jodoh and all la.. it depends on my mood whether it's time to meet someone new anot de.. haha.. another weirdo here (refering to myself =p) I can get to know someone easily.. but at times.. i just wanna keep the frenz i have now.. dunno la.. dunno how to explain or i dunno what myself thinking also.. haihz.. dun care la.. just 'kin bou hang bou' la..
-----
Sometimes I wish I could be someone ignorant..
As my fren mentioned.. ignorant = bliss
However.. Haha.. too bad.. Im just not tat type..
I really act as I dun care.. (although sometimes I really do) =p
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

5 comments:

Gypsy On The Move said...

well, the exam mark thing is so familiar? why? coz my roomie just tell me the same thing. lol. well, like wat i said to her, i am gonna say to u as well. people being hardworking and people's capability in absorbing things is 2 different thing and will yield 2 different results.
so i guess, its nothing wrong in gettin higher marks when you are the laziest one as long as you don't CHEAT!
and regarding your mpp, well, sumhow it strikes me thats its one of ur interest. as times goes by, people might change their mind. so...its what you prioritize most actually.

p/s - its ShinD by the way since ur blog doesn't allow other users to comment.

Nicyan said...

Haha.. true enough.. but somehow.. im depending on those work that he arranged n done.. then i just take it n revise..something like that la.. means.. i take the easier way compare to others.. hehe.. quite bad also.. not that easy de.. as expected.. today kena blacklisted..zzzzz.. will post it later when im free.. haihz.. the mpp thing kah.. haha.. dunno la.. also another issue.. post it later also.. thx for the comment ya..
Ohya.. onli allow user here.. cuz hor.. ppl drop by i dunno who ma.. like previous comment.. no good..

Elsa said...

Yup, u r rite. People will say u 'zha soh ban mong', being so fake as though you're trying to use them. But, bear in mind tht if people tend to think dis way, they are jz nt ur true fren. True fren understand and think from your side. Since you already realise your mistake, try to do sumthg to repay ur fren lar.

terence said...

Well i do feel "bea song" when ppl gt higher marks than me if they're suppose to be lower than me...
But if you do put efforts on it although you did copy and paste this before...
I think you deserve the marks...
Cos you only depend on yourself during test mah...
So don't blame yourself...

Nicyan said...

aiseh.. haha.. need to repay kah? dah la cakap fren.. tak la kisah so much kan.. anyway.. will pandai2 also la..

Haha.. although i do work myself for the marks.. but somehow.. im still depending on him in the tutorial n notes.. sometimes.. it's just hard..

anyway.. it's ok d la.. we're still good.. haha.. thx for the concern..

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date