Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another day..

So.. Nothing much happen today.. Went to French class in the morning.. Got some so called tips for the coming midterm.. Nothing useful actually.. Gotta study all also de.. Then came home.. ohya.. Haha.. Here a bit stress.. In the morning told my room mate that i wun be coming back for lunch.. then he said.. i cook la.. then u come back at 1pm and eat (cuz my french class till 1pm and i have class at 2pm) Then i say ok la.. He said gonna msg me then.. Then during that french class he msged 'U back, I cook'. Then i mai go back after class lo.. Who knows when i reached home I noticed that there's nothing.. No one cooks..
-----
Nicyan : Y din u cook?
Cheong : I was waiting for ur reply then onli cook ma.
Nicyan : I rush back after class to take lunch ma as i tot u're cooking it..
Cheong : But u din reply my msg..
Nicyan : Biasa la.. I wun reply ppl during my french class de ma (guess he dunno im having french gua) But i really dun think that msg is a question lo.. as i already said coming back to eat earlier in the morning.. guess we have miscom...
Nicyan : I wun be coming back for dinner..
-----
Then i also frus liao la.. Went out alone and buy bread eat lo.. cuz dun feel like eating rice and all.. very weird to eat alone de la sometimes.. i dun mind eating alone.. in fact.. i like it.. cuz i can feel the peacefulness.. but hor.. there r just too many frenz around this area.. later ppl c.. hey hey.. nic.. y r u eating alone so cham here.. then i also dunno how to answer.. haihz.. sometimes.. i choose a place that not many ppl will go to eat is better.. haha.. (I know.. again.. im weird)
-----
Anyway.. go on.. then got engineering statistics.. wah.. those formula for the statistics is like so panjang.. haihz.. too many and long liao la.. it's really hard to memorize.. thank god.. my lecturer say there will be formula provided during the exam.. but still.. all the formula quite similar de la.. hard to choose which 1 to use also.. haihz..Then finished class early..
-----
So.. went to swim.. Hurray!!! im really learning it.. hehe.. i can swim breast stroke 10 laps liao la.. which is equal to 1km u know.. wah seh.. so geng man.. now learning free style myself 0_0 dunno whether i do it the right way anot.. anyway.. got to move 25 metres la.. then cannot liao.. tiring la.. hopefully next time dapat half a lap la = 50 metres.. nowadays got time.. go swim more often.. wanna learn.. haha.. sebenarnya saya jealous those ppl who have nice body with broad shoulders.. so nice leh.. i also wan.. anyway.. i just play play onli la.. when i get busy then i will stop de la..
-----
Came back around 5 something.. take a nap till 6 something like that.. then ish.. another thing again.. haihz.. room mate tiba2 ask me eat anot.. then i say dun wan.. then around 7.20pm.. He said.. i finished cooking liao.. come eat la.. OMG! is like.. dush.. what de.. i tot i told u this afternoon that i wun be coming back to eat (cuz Cheah has asked me out to eat with his gf tonight). Then i also like.. frus again..
-----
Nicyan : I tot i told u in the afternoon i wun be coming back to eat?
Just now u ask me whether eat anot i also said dun wan ma..
Cheong : U din tell me anything bout not coming back for dinner wo..
Just now i asked u whether wanna go out eat with a fren anot ma.. then u said dun wan
I tot u wanna cook ma..
-----
Then i also dun care and dunno wat happen la.. guess he found someone to eat with him gua.. Guess another miscom again.. anyway.. it's ok with us de la.. now ok d.. =)
-----
Ok.. Then around 7.30pm.. went out 818 restaurant to have dinner with Cheah and his gf.. Hehe.. helped her gf to find a cheongsam earlier.. so they 2 also planned to belanja me =p
Then chatted awhile.. take dinner.. then i tot wanna pay for my part de.. then they insisted.. i mai ok la.. haha.. then brought them over my house.. walked around.. hehe.. my house really very nice de leh.. i like it very much.. then mai send them back lo..
-----
Guess.. that all for today la.. now already 11.40pm.. and im feeling sleepy again.. omg.. my french midterm coming and i havent really start studying this sem thing.. studied 1st sem and a bit of 2nd sem thing onli la.. ish.. really feel like sleeping d.. anyway.. haihz.. c la what i gonna do later.. that's all for today.. Au revoir!
-----
Carez..
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you blogged? weird...lol. anywayz, link me up. and you dun mind i link you up rite?

i have 2 blogs by the way but i would prefer if you link me at my xanga.

www.xanga.com/crystallynn87

Anonymous said...

err...by the way, 10 laps at the 5Om long pool at likas is only 500metre. 20 laps then only 1km.

Nicyan said...

Haha.. yeah.. last time blog in frenster ma.. now changing it to blogspot lo.. Hehe.. ok.. i'll link u up de.. i count 1 lap as to and fro ma.. that makes it 100m lo.. ish ish ish.. saya tahu la =p

Anonymous said...

WEI WEI...WHICH CHEAH IS THIS? CHEAH KIM SIONG?????????

Nicyan said...

hey hey.. siapa anonymous ni? yeah.. cheah kim siong la.. haha.. surprised huh?

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date