Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Can See It Coming...Very Soon...

So.. The election is coming very soon.. and i feel that im not really well-prepared for it.. somehow.. im working this in a group.. which i would say as a team (just only realised it today).. I really tot of doing it solo.. do my campaign with my so called wakil calon (my frenz actually).. I din really go approach many of them.. just a few who is close.. Em.. after all.. mayb i just dun wanna b too fake.. im not really some1 who is very frenly after all.. dun wanna get close to ppl just bcuz of election.. then after election gonna be not close again.. no point la for me.. just find those who can help out.. a small group is more than enough actually.. i really tot of doing it alone (without other calon as a team.. cuz there is no news from other ppl..) I memang the type of person who dun like to depend on ppl if I can do it myself..
-----
And.. I can feel it getting very near.. no news from them.. so.. i memang got la a rough plan how m i suppose to run my stuffs.. somehow.. i have to learn how to work in a group also.. cuz we had a meeting among ourselves and decided to do it together.. somehow.. i just dun think that we have the click yet.. so many of us.. dun really know each other well.. then now.. have to get close and fight together for the seats.. em.. dunno la.. mayb i memang the type of ppl who not good in working in a group.. or mayb i have a feeling that.. many of the calon just dun care and wait for the news.. wait for someone to guide..
-----
For me.. i dun think that's the way lo.. i alwiz think that we shud b independent.. we shud learn to think and plan what to do n all.. mayb we can ask for guidance but not spoon feed lo.. after all.. my plan tak jadi sudah.. i still have to work in a group.. my plan of doing banner this saturday alone dah jadi buat dengan all the rest of the ppl.. haha.. ok.. i know i know.. mayb im a selfish person.. but somehow.. this type of basic things we shud know lo.. pandai2 ma.. can feel it coming we shud alwiz get ready ourself and cannot really wait for others or seniors to tell us wat to do de.. how r we gonna learn in such a way?
-----
Anyway.. good also la got the meeting today.. let me know more about the preparation and wat m i suppose to do next.. but somehow.. im a bit confuse and all.. cuz now.. we're working in a group.. a group of ppl who i dun really know them well.. and we hav devided our jobs about wat to do.. haihz.. i memang the type of person who dun really trust the ability of a person until i see it.. so.. im a bit worry.. cuz i dun handle the thing myself and that i hav to count on other ppl to get the stuff i need.. a bit hard huh.. guess.. i have to start learning and accept this type of things.. just cross my fingers.. and hope for the best..
-----
It's important to be prepared,
It's important to plan things in advanced,
So that we can see what's coming,
So that we can have an idea how to overcome..
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo man,

mayb i'm the only one who can tell u this. haha...i think u're the self-driven type when it comes to getting things done. You don't need others to tell u when to move and when to stop. it's a good thing actually. keep it up.

the idea of alienating yourself from the group is not good. working in a team doesnt mean you're not an independent person. trust me i know u are. but working in a team means sharing each others abilities in each field. I believe everyone has their potential in certain field. nobody is perfect :)

so try to work in groups. try to delegate work. it'll be fun :)

Nicyan said...

Haha.. ya.. jia hun.. guess u would be one of them who knows me good enough as we have worked together so long..

Ya.. trying to learn and being in the group.. i know wat u mean n i agree with that too.. but sometimes it's just feeling.. haha.. a bit hard huh.. it takes some time for me to adapt with it mayb...

Anyway.. thanks for the comment.. Hehe.. appreciate it.. carez..

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date