Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No good....

Know wat!? Yan Chin Fei dun understand what he studied.. I really dun understand a thing.. haihz.. Y did i choose to have this type of calculation? Y I choose to take physics rather than bio? at least bio we can just memorize.. this physics really driving me crazy.. I cannot just memorize.. cuz memorize also no use.. haihz.. sad la..
-----
Once I have said.. Study onli ma.. I read then know lo.. dun read mai dunno lo.. no matter what course I take also no problem de la.. That was what i told my mom.. And yet.. now.. Im dying here.. struggling.. to learn the things that my lecturer hav taught in the class.. I really feel like giving up.. I am tired.. really tired..
-----
Once I tot I am so great that I could alwiz depends on myself to study.. I could alwiz depends on the source and textbook to study and go for exam.. But Im so wrong.. Things are different.. This is no longer like PMR.. SPM.. not even STPM.. But this is uni.. sometimes.. it's just hard to work alone.. Im starting to give up.. and Im really giving in.. a bit down.. haihz..
-----
Nvm nvm.. let me san ha awhile here.. I know i gonna struggle later also.. just do what i can la i suppose.. anyway.. here.. i would like to apologise + thank the 1 who have help me throughout this period when im in need in my studies.. apologise for copying most of the times.. and thanks for borrowing them to me.. especially my kind coursemate - Mr. Teoh.. appreciates that alot.. and i really dunno how to balas balik.. haihz.. most of the time i really cannot adapt to uni life.. cuz im those fella who dun do homework.. since primary 1.. and u're telling me to do assignments and those tutorial.. gosh.. that's really like killing me..
-----
Anyway.. guess.. i really need to manage my time properly and all.. dunno la.. see la what i can do bout it.. really have to plan nicely.. dah la end of the sem d.. buku pun tak baca banyak.. election dah nak datang.. final pun akan sampai tak lama lagi.. ish ish ish.. cross my finger je la..
-----
Never give up before you even try,
Nothing is realy over until you stop trying,
Never say it's impossible before u pursue the way u think it's possible,
Never make urself feel less worthy by comparing urself with others,
Never allow obstacles to stop you,
Confront and transform them to opportunities,
Believe in working hard towards ur future,
Take a step at a time to reach urz goals,
Alwiz believe in urself,
Your happiness is in ur hands,
For if you keep staying positive,
You can make ur dreams come true!
-----
I wish i really could.. Anyway.. We shud alwiz be positive!!!
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date