Sunday, September 16, 2007

Something To Share.. Have I Been Thinking Too Much?

Haha.. How am i suppose to start my blog today? Gosh.. There r just too much think I would like to post today.. I am afraid u guys will find it boring reading this.. dah la everyday blog.. some more so many words pulak tu.. Haha.. Anyway.. I memang like to do this.. This is the place I could really share what i really think and all.. As Im the type of person who like to chat 1 on 1.. Seldom do I chat with more than 3 fellas at a time.. Got la.. But I will just sit there and say nothing de.. Those who really know me.. Memang I only talk much in a small group..
-----
Ok.. dun waste time la.. Let me start my topic today.. Has been out for almost the whole day.. I just came back not long ago.. And guess wat? now is already 3.50am.. Haha.. I was out in the morning around 9.15am.. Hehe..
-----
So.. This morning I woke up around 8 something.. Then washed up and woke my fren and went to campus with her.. reached there around 9.30am.. Went to a place with a few frenz.. Then chatted for around 3 hours like that.. Chatted a lot of stuffs.. Hehe.. And from that conversation I've learnt alot.. really alot.. Let me share wat I still remember over here.. I memang like to put many many advice in my blog or in those words that I say de.. So.. Dun mind ya.. Hehe..
-----
Firstly, talk bout joining MPP.. What is MPP? What r we suppose to do? What r we suppose to know? Hehe.. I just touch a bit over here.. MPP = Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar.. Student Representative (direct translate ni..) There r just too many defination and all.. However the basic things and all r to provide/fight for the basic facilities for the students in the campus (of course those munasabah saje la.. Jangan la mention yang bukan2 tu ya..) MPP is a society that link between students and the uni authorities.. What we tell the uni is what majority of the students in UMS think is right..
-----
Many ppl think that MPP dun really do their work.. Ok.. This is what's on my mind.. For those who have this type of thinking.. I hope that u can answer this few questions from me..
-----
1. If u say that MPP dun do their work well, why dun u come out for the election? Is it that u dun have the guts to come out for election?
2. If u say what MPP do is wrong, y dun u come out and fight for a place and alter what it is suppose to be right?
3. If u think being a MPP have so many benefits, y dun u join? Scared that u will b busy huh?
4. If u think MPP is useless, then what is useful? u? The 1 who will comment behind who dun dare to come out and speak in public or skul authorities?
-----
I am not sure bout others.. But for me.. from what I can c.. Not many ppl who r willing to come out to fight for MPP.. And yet.. There r many ppl who comment and say that MPP is useless.. Haha.. Actually Im one of them who did that b4.. But my frenz.. after all.. I just hope that u guys dun make the same mistake and think like how I sillily used to think.. I stand out.. the main reason is to learn things.. But at the same time I will still try my best to do what I could.. And I bet most of the contestants who fight for MPP think the same way.. I hope that u guys understand the situation.. Mayb some of the contestants u think that they r not good enough or u're better than them.. But at least they have the courage to come out and fight for the students in the university.. U guys shud support.. Maybe the things/decisions are different than urs.. But somehow.. U dun need to condemn.. U can find the MPP out and give suggestions.. It's just hard to define whether something is right or wrong..
-----
Haha.. Here is another issue.. I've been 1 of them who think the same way as this.. But somehow.. I've realized it early and would like to share with u guys.. Whether Im right or wrong is another thing.. Just hope that u guys can 'tafsir' urself what Im saying is right or wrong.. Many say that 'I dun wanna join politics, it's just something very 'dark' and complex. I would like to have a simple life in university'. Hehe.. Do u really think it that way? I used to think like that..
-----
Politic.. It is just a matter of time till we learn it.. When election comes.. ppl alwiz ask.. 'Did u go for voting?'.. What say u? Yes, I did.. But I just dun understand wat's barisan and DAP and stuffs.. I just cross because that's my own race.. Haha.. biasa la tu kan.. U try to ask ur parents.. I bet they know at least a little bit of politics thingi.. again.. It's just a matter of time.. Y not we learn it earlier in university? We can alwiz equip ourselves with more knowledge.. And we have a choice whether we wanna use it or not.. rather than being a naive or ignorant person.. (mayb some1 thinks that they wanna live a simple life and they dun care bout it.. BUT keep in mind that this is ur country.. U have to know at least something bout it.. Especially.. u r a university students.. keep in mind!!! u gonna graduate in few years time.. spend some time to know bout ur country.. (I know Im no1 to say this.. just some advice k? whether u wanna listen anot is a different think.. i just bring up the issue.. and keep u guys aware out there.. I m not good in that as well.. but im trying to learn more now.. So.. i hope that u guys would do the same thing too)
-----
Ok.. Next thing.. Let me jump to another topic awhile.. I believe that everything starts with the word 'BASIC'. It's very important to know the basic of something.. Let me give a few examples.. 1. Like me.. Im not good in writing essay like how Im doing it now.. As my points jump here and there.. cuz i dun really have a strong basic in writing essay (din really study well in class.. Haha)
2. Handling a meeting.. We need to have the basic.. in secondary is the simple basic I would say.. University is the basic.. and how we handle meeting when we come out to this society is advanced or complex type of meeting..
3. Politics.. We have to know the basic thing in our country in order to chat with ppl sometimes.. Many ppl in the society who will touch that topic.. If we dun equip ourselves with it.. Then there will b a gap in the future when u come out to the society..
-----
My frenz.. What I wanna say here is that.. We have to learn.. There r just too many things that we can expose ourselves to in university.. When u wanna start learning? When u come out to the society? Isnt that a little bit too late? Give urself a chance.. Especially those book worms.. Getting good results is important.. But what society wan is not only smart ppl with 4.0 pointer.. What the society wan is some1 who know how to communicate.. some1 who know how to handle things.. some1 who have experience not onli in studies.. we have to prepare ourselves for future..
-----
There r just too many times that I've said that I will stop joining activities.. bcuz i dun wanna b so fan and all.. But somehow.. there's just a feeling in me.. pushing me.. that i cannot stop learning things.. I cannot just study and get good results.. I have to see more.. know more.. Do u know what's the advantage learning things in university than when u come out to the society? The best thing is that.. When u do something wrong in university.. there's alwiz another chance.. there's alwiz some1 who will be there to guide u thru.. who will correct ur mistake.. But that doesnt really gonna be the same when u come out.. there's onli 1 chance.. and dun u ever dare to do something wrong.. as the akibat gonna be 10 times or even 100 times worst than in university.. So.. I urge my frenz out there to spend some time joining activities.. learn more.. and listen more to ppl who have experience..
-----
Ok.. OMG.. this is just too long for me.. and this is just half way.. I still have a lot to talk leh.. and it's gonna be 5am now.. hahaha.. Anyway.. I syok typing here d.. ok.. one of my lecturer asked me the other day.. 'U guys (male students) hor.. I just dun understand where ur knowledge come from.. Many of my male students dun really read books (as in those what so ever book in popular bookstore or sth) They just know how to play games and all.. When there's no input.. mana u dapat have the ideas to output and make decision? Haha.. know what i answered? 'Play game good wat.. there r just too many types of games.. some of them really test our IQ very much and we have to think alot u know to play those games =p..) Anyway.. for now.. my type of learning way is to listen more to experienced fellas.. then see more things.. let myself expose more to the surroundings.. And think more.. Hehe.. that's y i like to day dream.. i will never listen to the lecturer in front.. my mind will somehow fly to somewhere and start thinking =p..
-----
Guess that's it for my a little bit of advice and all.. Haha.. If there's something that tak ngam to listen then dun hesitate to tell me ya.. I alwiz welcome ppl's comment de.. haha.. as im in the process of learning and i have to know whether what I think is right or wrong.. is it that majority of the ppl agree with me or not =)
-----
Ok.. move on.. Then around 1pm today.. came back home and took lunch with room mate.. he cook today.. then i just eat la.. sedap tu.. vege and egg again la.. apa boleh buat.. haha.. then slept at 2pm to 5 something.. Then woke up.. took bathe and 6.20pm like that went out to fohsang district (somewhere around luyang) Cuz they have the pesta tanglung over there organised by the YB from that district, YB Melanie.. (She is really really a very very very good fella.. She helped me alot when I was doing my Pesta Ang Pow.. with her advice and all..) I dunno whether I am not aware of whether we have it in KL this type of even or whether they memang never really do this type of things de.. Anyway.. actually it depends on the district or the YB approach how he/she wanna handle his/her district.. YB Melanie alwiz handle it with having roadshow.. and that really attracts alot of ppl lo.. A good idea.. She knows alot of ppl de oh.. So.. went there with 3 frenz.. Then watched the show till around 10 something 11..






Hehe.. And wat we have here? very crowded place huh? They have many things there.. dances.. magic show by a small kid (that kid really very very geng de la) Singing.. Got astro talent quest de singer.. dunno what year winner de.. etc.. and the best thing is the lion dance.. really very very geng lo.. know wat? those ppl who do lion dance here mostly are kids u know? those alot younger than me.. than they r just great! many secondary skul also got do lion dance de.. very geng de.. and guess wat? many of them are non-chinese.. bet u wun b able to c it in other place especially KL I think..
And guess wat??? Haha.. YB Melanie sure can recognise me.. as I memang contacted her alot last time.. and the best thing is that.. Datuk Yong Teck Lee.. (former 1st Sabah Chief Minister aka current president of Sabah Progressive Party, BN) still can recognise me wei.. dun play play k.. Then finished that show d.. Mai tot wanna send regards and say bye to YB Melanie de.. Mana tau.. Datuk Yong tell us to yum cha together.. Gosh.. I stunned for a second.. Then answered.. ok..... And.. In the end.. We sat there.. With a bunch of ppl.. (different tables..) with a few YBs and those party punya ppl lo.. YB Melanie sat with us.. So.. Chatted alot of stuffs.. till 12 something.. then came back.. went to find my coursemates.. then yum cha.. till 3.30am like that lo.. then came home..



Yes.. It's me and YB Melanie.. Wah.. This is the very 1st time i take picture with her after knowing her for around almost 1 year.. a nice picture huh? yeah!!!

Ok.. guess that's all for this time la.. Really tired liao la.. it's already 6am.. ish ish ish.. habis la.. langit pun sudah mula cerah.. 1 hour earlier than KL ma..

Carez

*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date