Monday, September 17, 2007

Relationship..

Nothing much happen today.. Just that tot of going to swim again.. in the morning.. went over to likas stadium.. mana tau budak tu cakap hari isnin memang tidak buka.. aiseh.. then came back.. and study a bit.. sleep a bit and lepak a lot.. that's it la.. nothing special.. Hehe.. so.. I can start my grandmother story again.. muahahaha..
-----
What's the topic today? Hehe.. Let's choose about relationship.. Aiseh.. Haha.. Hot topic of mine.. I memang like to ceritakan bout my couple life.. But boring sudah kan dengar banyak sudah.. nvm nvm..
-----
Hmmmph.. Guess wat??? Yan Chin Fei is really missing those time when I have a life partner.. The feeling of love is really very nice.. to be able to love and be loved.. both of the feeling is really like.. WOW.. Haha.. Im not sure bout what u guys think about a relationship.. But personally.. I really enjoy being in a relationship very very much.. It's really nice.. to be able to make someone u love smile, happy and melt =p U know? The self satisfaction is really there..
-----
It has really been some time since I am single.. Haha.. Not that I wan to be.. Just that maybe 'the one' is not here yet.. Or Im being fussy.. after few relationships.. I roughly know what I wan and all.. And that Im starting to become more choosy.. As I tend to find someone who is better than my former ones.. And sometimes.. that's really hard u know.. Anyway.. I also dunno wat m i suppose to do now.. just wait lo.. wait for someone to give me chance.. or someone who is really gonna be better than my former ones.. Haha.. It's not really that easy leh.. 'shun kei ji yin' la..
-----
However.. u know la.. Yan Chin Fei ni susah sikit.. Saya sudah a bit bored of single life actually.. haha.. But I think paling cepat to get 1 also after my MPP period gua (If I really dapat la).. Love is really special.. somehow.. I might not truly understand it.. But at least.. I can feel the happiness.. Can feel the feeling of togetherness.. And hopefully my coming relationship gonna be a stable and long lasting 1 la.. Someone who could really make me fall for her..
-----
Sudah la.. guess that's all la.. just simply wanna drop a few words here onli la.. tak nak panjang2 la.. My frenz out there.. for those who already have ur life partner.. appreciate him/her.. treasurer every moment.. for that's not easy to find someone who suit you.. someone who truly love you.. someone who would sacrifies for you.. someone who would shower u with love.. be there for you and all.. dun ever make the same mistake as I do.. think properly when u make a decision for there's really no turning back.. For those who r still single de.. jia you lo.. wish that u would be able to find ur mr right/mrs right asap la..
-----
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,
So, love the people who treat you right,
Forget 'bout the ones who don't,
And believe that everything happens for a reason,
If you get a chance, take it,
If it changes your life, let it,
Nobody said that it'd be easy,
They just promised it would be worth it.
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date