Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friends..

So.. Hehe.. have a little bit of time.. blog awhile sin.. let me touch a bit of fren.. haha.. it has been a long week for me.. but after all.. i feel relieved.. as i still hav u (refers to those who have helped me out).. the 3 of u especially.. (2 guys and a gal) who have helped me out thruout this period.. who have sacrified for me.. who have done whatever u can for me.. i am touched..
-----
Ppl all say me PAP pengarah and all sure got supporters and all.. haha.. yes indeed.. but when it really comes to work.. it's just hard.. haha.. mayb really that i din ask for help la.. but.. im just not the type.. haha.. come forward if u feel like helping.. i dun force ppl to help me.. However.. sometimes it's just hard when ppl ask me.. why they r not helping u? haha.. which is a good question also..
-----
after all.. best fren or heng tai is not easy to find.. and im glad that with joining this mpp thingi.. i can really c who is the one.. the one that will really sacrifice.. the one who actually need to study and all.. come forward to help.. and im guilty bout asking u for help actually.. cuz u din really do well in ur test the other day..
-----
anyway.. i was lucky not to choose to go for 'umum' but just skul.. if i were to go for umum.. im gonna be damn bloody dead meat by now.. with just 2 or 3 fellas help.. mayb it's not really my frenz who dun wanna help.. my own prob.. cuz i dun usually ask for some1 to help.. but to wait for ppl to offer.. haha.. mayb that's the main reason.. somehow.. if u really c 1 of ur fren like dying d.. u would offer help.. that's wat i think.. or if u free.. also can offer help de..
-----
And i appreciate those who really help me out im this period when im so busy with things n all.. my coursemates.. frenz.. and all.. but haha.. a bit of disappointment with the ppl around me who will still demand me to do things when im half dead.. haha.. doesnt matter anymore..
-----
although ppl say.. when u gain something.. u will lose something.. but.. i will never regret choosing this path of mine.. and im ready for it.. i dun give a damn how ppl treat me.. as i believe im strong enough to stand by my own.. and with my heng tai.. is more than enough.. i dun need everyone to be with me.. i will never give up anymore..
-----
It's only with the heart one can see rightly,
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
-Antoine de Saint Exupery
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date