Friday, March 6, 2009

Yes.. Im really back this time.. after so... long..

Yo guys.. here I am.. after so many months.. since oct.. hmmph.. haha.. 4 months plus.. but nothing much change.. im still the same old nicyan =p
-----
Not gonna write much in this post.. Just feel like dropping by to tell u guys that I will try to be determined and start blogging again!!! will tell u guys the reasons in my upcoming blog =p hehe.. hopefully in the very very near future..
-----
Has been playing much game nowadays.. really feeling bad and wanna change myself and be a better man.. (usually i have such thinking and took some steps - but after awhile i will eventually turn back to who i am =p wahahaha) Anyway.. it's good to sometimes remind myself that I have to stop gaming and start doing wat im supposed to be doing =p
-----
Left 4 Dead! Dota!! CS!!! etc and etc.. gaming is just nice.. cuz i dun need to think much but how to win and kill the rest of the ppl =p but somehow.. it's time to inprove myself to gain some knowledge when i have some extra time =p hehe.. (it's such a good move huh?)
-----
Hopefully i can be determined.. not that im gonna stop gaming.. just that i will try not to play as often especially when im playing alone.. cuz it's not worth it.. if with frenz then still ok la.. at least can build up some good relationship with frenz =p (excuses!) but that's true k? =p
-----
Anyway.. I'll stop here for the moment and start my assignment thing.. homework thing and other business ba.. many things to do actually.. no good.. sigh.. it has been very long since i last contacted my frenz back in kl.. miss u guys alot!!! hope to c u all soon.. will be coming back on 9th May!!! will starts my internship on 11th May de.. Love u all! muacks!!!
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* Nicyan *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date