Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Simple Saying of a Speech....

Haha.. I have learnt this.. And I think that this saying is very true and useful as a guidance for a beginner like me.. Even expect also use the same way ba.. haha..
-----
Tell them what you gonna tell them, tell them, tell them what you have told them
-----
That's the key for a simple speech.. which people will know what you are gonna to tell them.. then what's ur content of ur speech and finally remind them what you have told them and usually is good to end with a quote or sth that ppl will rmb ur speech.. and that's really a simple way and as good as it sounds huh? =p
-----
A simple speech equips with a good introduction.. 3 points as the body (not too much as people may not be able to digest what you have told).. and a great conclusion which ppl say that a conclusion is as important as the intro and that it shud be a memorable 1 as the ending of the speech..
-----
Although I have joined this club for just around 2 months but I can feel that I have learnt much bout it.. and that it gives me the courage and even build up my passion to learn more and start speaking in front of public.. and hence I really encourage ppl to join this club.. this club is anywhere and everywhere around ur district de.. just simply go to the website and u'll know the place and toastmasters alwiz welcome new members =) u can get some info for urself at www.toastmasters.org - giving u the chance to think and speak on your feet =p
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* Nicyan *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date