Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tired.. Sleepy.. but will not be demotivated.. not anymore =p

Guess what? Today I felt a bit sad.. As the 1st test result of geotechnique came to my hand.. with the lecturer saying you did quite bad.. real bad.. As I flip up the result.. Gosh.. It's only 5 out of 15 marks.. Hmmph.. It has been such a long time since the last time I get such result.. and imagine that a student like me who alwiz sit right in front of the lecturer and in the end of the day.. 33.33% F
-----
Sounds quite bad after all.. However.. after thinking awhile.. I shud have worked harder than this.. I can do better.. And I tell myself that I am going to.. So.. ended up in the library after dinner.. Then went to school and back to library finding for a good spot to study.. Able to finish a chapter at least.. feeling tired.. but I am not gonna give up.. hopefully I can do the same thing every night.. I gonna make it thru this sem.. I gonna get better result than last sem or at least maintain my pointer..
-----
Met frenz.. and was asked what am I doing in the campus.. after thinking awhile.. I know why I choose library or rather outside the library at 24 hours room.. bcuz I dun feel like studying around my coursemates.. usually will get demotivated.. therefore.. this is still the best spot rather than McD =p Hehe.. Anyway.. gotta go.. tired.. do some reading and get back to sleep later.. It's quite late d..
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* Nicyan *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date