Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Burning Midnight Oil...

Yes.. It's another day of burning midnight oil.. Will be having my Geotechnique midterm tomorrow.. 5 chapters altogether and I just finished the 1st chapter.. Sigh.. 4 more to go.. Luckily 2 of the chapters are from last semester subject.. Still have to revise.. Hopefully gonna finish soon so that I can actually sleep earlier =p but nah.. dun think i can finish also if I dun sleep.. Nth much to say here.. Cuz my eyes are feeling tired so just drop by and pen down some words here.. Gonna start my lab work on thurs and fri so on.. then many assignments waiting to be done.. gonna start to be very busy.. but still I gonna finish my next speech on coming Friday de!! Hehe..
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* Nicyan *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date