Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hehe.. back again after a week..

So.. what have I been doing for the past 1 week.. Im still interested in telling things bout the toastmaster thingi =p hehe.. Anyway.. There are many assignments waiting to be done.. However.. Im still hanging around and doing nothing much but to sleep =p wakaka.. cuz those are group assignments.. and im actually waiting to be assigned bout what m i suppose to do.. and after offering myself.. still I dun get any job.. So.. Here Im.. blogging..
-----
ohya.. I was the table topics master for the UTC meeting.. It was a good 1.. wakaka.. I did put alot of quotes inside.. the topics were still ok la.. usually is on opinion.. so that it wun be too hard to be answered.. I've posted a few topics like:
-----
-Time is Precious
-Nothing is impossible
-For a student who has studied for exam, getting an A is easier than failing
-Everyone is a leader
-No pain no gain
-Forgive and forget
-Love hurts, if it doesnt, it is not love
-Our country
-Trust is what matter most in a relationship
-----
Ladies and gentlemens.. so.. those are the topics and u can really try out on it.. just try to think what you can talk and relates the topics with.. and imagine that that topics were to throw at u at that money.. and u're supposed to speak for a minute or 2.. what would u say bout it.. it's important to learn impromptu speech because after all it's all bout knowledge and the outside world when u're being interviewed.
-----
Oh.. Back then.. I did my Third Speech!!! and successfully get the ribbon.. next time if got more time I'll post the ribbons here =p just wondering whether I'll be doing the 4th tomolo or next week.. anyway.. we'll see.. Title is bout knowledge.. 'Seeking knowledge in an alternative ways' not bad huh? i dun like the conventional way which is to read from books.. therefore i gave the alternative ways =p it was from observation, training and of course.. the thing we like the most =p watching tv show!!! hurray!!!
-----
Lastly.. I am just wondering who is the 1 that have been looking through my blog.. In case you dunno that I hav the counter thing.. I can see that the number increases.. Dun think there r many ppl who knows I started blogging again and without leaving comments.. Therefore.. I suspect is some1 who is close to me.. some1 who said that she dun even know my blog's address.. although i din comment on that but on my mind actually thinks that 'you dun need to know, cuz u accessed into ur fren's blog and u can simply click my name from there'. So.. if u're going thru this blog.. haha.. just admit it and let me know =p 1 day 4-5 times viewing my blog huh?
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* Nicyan *^-^*

4 comments:

Elsa said...

she is missing you. hahaha. i guess :P

Nicyan said...

haha.. i din know u actually access my blog.. wakaka.. not after few months din update it =p btw.. thx for dropping by..

Elsa said...

Nah, I have a blog list that keeps me update with those updated blogs. So whenever u updated, i will know.

So who is the 'she' u mentioned? haha

Nicyan said...

haha.. ic ic.. that's great.. em.. i not sure.. mayb not gua.. if she really read then sure will feel it de wo n tell me.. but she din =p so.. probably im too sensitive ba.. wakaka..

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date