Saturday, March 28, 2009

=) Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So.. It's my 23rd Birthday!!! Imagine that a day started with a gang of coursemate playing L4D in the Cyber Cafe after our course night dinner.. It was great as my birthday falls on a Sunday.. which means that I can come home late at night.. Just came back and gonna sleep soon..
-----
My coursemates had celebrated with yesterday night which really gave me a surprise cuz it wasnt my birthday yet.. Anyway.. that was a great 1!!! many of them came over and chatted while eating the cake.. Then I got to know that Hui Pin sent me a post yest by my fren as she sent to the wrong address (my previous house). So luckily it was a Sat that I am still able to go to the post office to get the present!!! Thanks to all my frenz and my beloved dear for ur wishes and presents =)
-----
Know wat? When I was young.. Birthday seems to be something special to me.. We celebrate birthday once a year that makes me feel special. However, after awhile, I feel that birthday is just another day which din make too much difference than any other day.. haha! May what I think is still important here is that.. A birthday boy/gal shud at least has his/her birthday cake to make a wish cuz that only happens once a year rite? And I am glad that I did cut a cake and make some wishes (greedy huh? Just 3 =p) Thanks to my coursemates.
-----
On the other hand.. It left around 2 or 3 weeks to the end of this semester.. And time really flies.. Soon.. I'll be having my finals, then choosing my Final Year Project and do my internship in PJ.. and my toastmaster meeting left 2 last meeting which is quite sad.. haha.. i really like to go over n learn things will those ppl there who laugh and make the day or night better and more relaxing =)
-----
Anyway.. gonna sleep soon as I still have assignment to be done later.. and few of the test will be coming in the following weeks.. hav to really jia you and study for it!!!
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* Nicyan *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date