Wednesday, March 11, 2009

.........

Nothing much to write over here.. it's 5plus in the morning n I still awake.. Just finish playing Dota with my coursemates =p Haha.. I am playing game again.. Well, just to have fun a little while after my geotechnique test.. It was ok.. Not too good nor bad cuz the lecturer was quite good.. the test supposed to be 2 hours but he shortened it to an hour that means it was easier but there are still ques I dunno how to do.. =p
-----
Schedule was quite full today from 10 to ard 5pm with an hour or 2 break in the middle.. came back and took a quite long nap till night and took my dinner at 12 =p tomolo i gonna start doing my assignments and stuffs.. many assignments to do.. lab report.. and others.. have to jia you de!!! anyway.. I will be doing my 3rd speech on coming friday de =) cheers..
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* Nicyan *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date