Monday, April 14, 2008

study week..

There goes my lab test today.. Sigh.. Haha.. worst paper that i did in this semester.. but still ok la.. just tot of getting A if could do better.. cuz it carries 30 marks.. i think more than half of the paper i din know how to do.. just simply write onli.. that also no point 1.. sigh.. lab 1.. wat to do.. it's the subject i studied when i was in 1st sem.. imagine.. after 3 sems.. all also forgot lo.. i tot it will b just like those procedures n stuffs.. mana tau.. wow.. with all the theories.. definitions.. wow.. din really read the text book bout it.. so.. too bad..
-----
After that was my presentation for entrepreneurship.. it was ok.. as i prepared the slide for myself and still remember la.. cuz my job does not overlap with other ppl.. so it's quite easy for me to present my things rather than other ppl having overlapping.. it's really hard to present.. hehe.. so.. overall.. it was ok.. hopefully can get at least a- for this sub =) as the lecturer said can bring us to get an A with our presentation.. but it carries i think 50 marks.. the other 50 is my test and others.. so.. still not confirm..
-----
so.. here.. i wish my frenz good luck and all the best in ur finals! know that some of u guys have started with ur final.. mine coming next week! carez man!!!
-----
Carez..
Cheers!!
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date