Sunday, October 7, 2007

EXCO Penerbitan dan Informasi...

So.. sunday.. consider a bit free in the morning.. cleaned up my room a bit liao.. looks better.. not really bersepah like how it used to be.. din really study also although i'll be having my midtern on next tuesday.. Somehow.. a bit lazy i think.. sunday also got 2 meetings to attend..
-----
Meeting at 2pm.. got a bit of amanat from the previous batch of MPP.. although there were only 5 of them who attended the meeting.. they just got to know that morning itself bout the meeting.. so.. whose fault is it? hor..
-----
Then at night.. 8.30pm.. meeting chaired my NC.. forming our cabinet.. So.. after all.. got EXCO Penerbitan dan Informasi.. Hmmph.. not really the 1 that i wanna get.. never expect i would get such a position also.. frankly.. a bit disappointed.. although i have voiced up.. but.. it was in vain.. However.. still acceptable la for me.. at least i was the editor back then when i was in f6.. so.. hopefully i can tunaikan my tugas as good as possible.. cross my fingers..
-----
To Strive,
To Seek,
But not to Yield!
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date