Tuesday, October 9, 2007

EXCO Akademik

Haha.. Somehow.. I have changed from EXCO Penerbitan dan Informasi to EXCO Akademik.. Em.. How do I say? Am I really happy bout it? Haha.. Have no feeling actually.. I chose to be in EXCO Akademik in the 1st place.. then after all.. I got PI.. And I already accepted the fact.. and started to plan bout it.. And now.. suddenly changed to Akademik.. Hmmph.. I also dunno wat m i suppose to feel.. Anyway.. I'll still give my best to serve my uni no matter wat position i take..
-----
Nothing much besides that.. So.. Allow me to crap a little here..
It's 4.30am now.. Just came back from fren's house.. Just now yum cha.. Chatted about something.. which I am lack of or I just dun get it yet.. Frenz.. I dun really know how to handle it.. The close frenz around me dun really stay long.. most of them mayb close to me for months or around 1 or 2 years.. then.. somehow.. our relationship will get further..
-----
The thing is that.. Why does this happen???
What I could say is just that.. I have limited time for myself.. And that my frenz keep on adding when I join activities.. Yes.. those frenz i might not consider as very close.. but as we involve in these activities.. We're supposed to find them.. chat with them.. exchange opinion and so on.. and this makes me have not enough time for most of the ppl around me..
-----
One more thing is that.. I've started to realise that.. They r just too many ppl who have helped me out no matter when im doing activities or when im in class.. And I just dunno how to pay them back.. That's 1 of the reason y i dun really like to ask for help if something that i can do it by myself.. As i really dunno wat i can do to pay back all the 'debts'.. It's really hard u know.. sometimes when u think of it.. it's like they help me so much.. I've to find them out to at least yum cha and have a chat.. However.. if I really do that to every1.. Then I dun think I gonna have enough time for myself after all..
-----
Some might say.. y not u just ask a bunch of frenz.. the same gang out at 1 time.. Hmmmph.. I am just not that kind.. I like to approach ppl in a small group.. not a big group.. and that's me.. some might say that I shud learn.. I can.. adapt myself in a big group.. but at times.. when i dun need to.. I would rather be myself.. =)
-----
Heard from my fren that ppl in the class labelled me as someone who dun really frenly in my class.. Haha.. as i dun really mix around in the class.. go to class.. sit down.. go home after lecture.. especially in my 1st year.. Apa boleh buat.. I memang like that de wo.. Takkan wan me to laugh around n chat with all the ppl in the class.. im just now like that.. in such a big group and all the ppl talking mandarin.. it's just hard for me at times.. haha.. dunno la.. try to la.. somehow.. they are the one who have voted me.. I shall not just sit and keep quiet and stuffs..
-----
Carez
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

2 comments:

Genova said...

greetings
nice blog here. lots of words. :)
sometimes that's just life. friends that come by cant stick around for long. especially when the hecticness of life kicks in. quality time spent together will get lesser. nobody is at fault. just look at the brighter side. like they said, that's just life. :)

Nicyan said...

yo man.. thanks man.. thanks for dropping by too.. ya.. true enough.. but.. haha.. guess that many ppl dun really understand that.. that's just life.. haha.. wat a phrase.. dun worry.. i will alwiz look at the bright side.. u too man.. take care..

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date