Friday, March 14, 2008

Yo.. Im back!!!

Hi there.. Haha.. It has really been such a long time since i pen down something here.. gosh.. 4 months.. many things had happened in this past 4 months.. not gonna summarize everything of course.. just write write onli la.. very busy actually.. too busy indeed.. tot of just writing them out.. to waste some time here.. rather than do those 'real important thing'. Haha!
-----
So.. firstly.. hmmph.. let me officially announce here ba.. I have found myself 'my mrs right'. haha.. wanna c? no la.. im not gonna post the picture up here la.. dun need to ask also.. if got chance.. sure can meet de.. dun need to request from me k? haha.. it started 2 months back ba.. so.. hopefully this time gonna have a real good and happy ending here.. cross my fingers.. and hope for the best.. really planning to have a long term relationship.. and i always do.. pray for me k? hope that everything gonna go on smoothly..
-----
Secondly.. currently handling a program.. career carnival.. coming up very soon.. 27-30th march.. has been a bit busy.. cuz i just support my exco partner la.. din really handle whole thing.. most of the things handle by those lecturers.. just help out here n there.. im very interested in this event actually.. but sometimes it just piss me off.. anyway.. hope that it gonna turn out to be good ba..
-----
next up.. had my academic.. once i start to feel to study hard again.. just hope to be like wat i did for spm.. after handling over scout.. i was so free.. in the last 2 or 3 months b4 spm.. i can go home everyday at 2pm.. then start to study.. have dinner.. study.. watch tv a bit.. and sleep.. it's quite nice actly.. not too boring la.. still ok.. i enjoy that way also actly.. after being tired of doing activities.. tomolo gonna hav my french midterm.. sunday entrepeneurship final.. 28 and even 29!!! my birthday also got midterm!!! clash exactly on my event.. have skipped the 1st test.. dun think im gonna skip my 2nd test ba.. it costs me double the marks this time.. as a replacement for my 1st test.. anyway.. just study wat i can ba.. sigh..
-----
nothing much actly.. my life now is all bout activities.. study.. and of course.. most importantly my life partner =) haha.. at least some1 to depend on whenever im tired.. but really have to arrange my time properly.. i was too stressed once and let go.. haha.. guess im not gonna repeat my same mistake ba.. gonna spend my time wisely de =)
-----
lastly.. sorry my fellow frenz there.. for not keeping u guys update.. really tired here.. if got time also sleep la actually.. haha.. where will update.. but nvm la.. i try to update here once a week ba.. but dun think i have time to highlight like last time nice nice ba.. haha.. just type onli la.. or else gonna spend half an hour to an hour here o.. no good..
-----
ok guys.. guess that's it for now la.. haha.. wish me good luck for my exam ba.. will try hard to get better result this time.. hopefully.. will really work out something n dun let my pointer drop like my last 2nd sem..
-----
Carez..
Cheers!
-----
*^-^* NicyaN *^-^*

3 comments:

Elsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elsa said...

Finally, you wrote!
That's my best friend. I'm not giving you pressure or what (if u consider is then it is lar), but I do hope the best only to happen to my best friend. I'm protective or whatever u'd say. I just want my best friend to be happy. k? Best wishes to both of you~~

Nicyan said...

Haha.. thanks.. and finally i got the wishes from u.. thanks alot.. really wondering i'll get that from the 'gang' =p anyway.. dun worry.. pressure? no la.. i'll know wat to do.. will alwiz treat ur best fren good good de.. u have to take care of ur ji mui there also ya..

 

Web Page Counters
Internet Date